My Blog List

Welcome

LatEsT bLabbEriNgs..

29/01/2013

21 today. ^^

Since I was 12, I had always been waiting to be in this day.
It's all because, back then I thought that once I'm 21, I would be able to do everything that I would want.
Never did I know that, that 'believe' was a myth in my life. Hee.

Today, as I wished years ago, I'm 21 now.
But, everything is normal, except for the fact that I'm 21 now.

The day begun with a fight with my Mr.He
As usual. :p
But it all solved right at 00.00 when he called me first to wish me.
Then started all the other calls from mom, dad, aunts and uncles.
AND the most amazing wish was from my my dearest bestie, Eunice.
Eunice and Gideon sang Bruno Mars, "Just the way you are", continued with a rap and advises for me.
I was really so touched with what you did, girl.
Thank you so much! :')
You had made my day, really.
That was just amazing, wonder how long you had practiced for that. hee.
Anyway, thank you so much, dear. :)

So, now time for little appreciation. Hee.
First of all. To the Mighty one.
Thanks to him, for this 21 years that He had given me.
I can't say that all days in this 21 years was the greatest one.
It had its ups and downs.
I had learnt a lot of things in this 21 years.
And there are still a lot of things that I would learn in days to come.
SO thank you Lord, for giving me the opportunity to live this life that you had given to me.
And thanks for letting me to still breath and to move around.
Thanks for giving me a beautiful family, amazing friends and someone who really cares for me (MR.He).
Despite all the things that I had went through, I still have people who still wants me to be a part of their life.
And I pray to You the one and only one, to bless me with these relationships forever.
Take care of me, take care of my loved ones, take care of the world, take care of everything that you had created, and take care of Yourself too. Heee.

Next, My dad and mom.
I know that our parent-daughter relationship is not that good.
But still no one can deny the fact that I'm your daughter.
Thank lord for giving me you both.
Heard that you're really having hard time handling things for my birthday.
So, thank you again dad and mom.
Not for the birthday thing alone, but for everything that you had and doing for me for the past 21 years.
I'm so sorry if I had been a very naughty girl.
I promise I would be more hardworking and active after this. hee.

My aunts.
You have always been the one I could share everything.
Thanks for all the care and love.
I will always love you.

My siblings and Cousin.
I know we have very little time together nowadays.
But, nothing can beat you people, because you had made my childhood a great one. :D

My dearest besties.
Only one thing that I can tell you people.
If there were no you, there were never me.
Thank you for everything.
I can never find people to replace you.
You had made my life more meaningful with your presence.
Our relationship is just more than just friendship.
I hope this relationship lasts forever. BFF!! <3 p="">
Mr. He.
I know that we always fight. Even on my birthday. =.=
But, I know the fact that we can never be apart.
Because, WE know the value of "WE".
And I know that no matter how terrible the fight is, we would never want to be apart, because, that is something that we can never do.
Thanks for being with me through thick and thin. :)
Love yar!  :$

My grandparents.
Wish you were here.
Miss you both badly.
Need your blessings taata and paati..
Your granddaughter had turned 21 today.
I'm a big girl now.
Wish God had let you to be with us for a longer time.
My day would have been totally different if you were with me today.
I miss you.
I hope you're up there somewhere, watching us.
I will do everything that it takes to make you proud of me.

Bless me taata and paati.
I will always need your blessings.

P/S: Thanks for all the wishes people, really appreciate them. Tc. :))



4 0 comments:

iameunicegm said...

auuw babe. why la this post makes me sad eh? it should be a happy event wadd. haha. good to know that you are old enough to be our guardian when we head out together. if got caught by police, we just tell we have someone legal! =D

lots and lots of xoxo!

Miss Nisha said...

Hee. Getting wiser la kononnya. hahaha.
Don't worry, we won't get caught as long you have me with u. hehehe. :D

iameunicegm said...

ahh. dont lose your child in you kay? hehe. we need it during our reunion. lol. =D

Miss Nisha said...

:D
sure thing. :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...