My Blog List

Welcome

LatEsT bLabbEriNgs..

21/04/2013

Shopping!

Shopping for HP. hahaha.
Gonna get a new hp. My new hp is still in a good condition just that the battery is having some trouble. sick already kot.
But, its only like 3years since I am using this hp.
This has been my favourite treasure,(even though i always drop it!)

So, right now, I'm looking for SONY XPERIA J.
(A FACT ABOUT ME: I AM A DIE HARD FAN OF SONY muahahaha. :p)

Back to the story, XPERIA J.
I did some researching, thanks to MR.GOOGLE.
I even did ask the 'professionals'. hehehe. actually, yea, my personal professional advisor, Mr. He.
He also suggested me to buy XPERIA J.

Dad said okie too. hee. so what else, jom gi shopping! ;)

Will update as soon I got back home with A NEW MEMBER. :D
Have a nice day peeps! :D

1 0 comments:

iameunicegm said...

do do a review about it yea? =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...