My Blog List

Welcome

LatEsT bLabbEriNgs..

02/05/2013

New Header image. :)

I love the Avatar like since long time ago.
All started when my little but tall brother was so into it. Since he had the power over the television, I just watch whatever things that he watch.
But, soon, I started to fall in love with this cartoon.
It was like more than just a cartoon.
I enjoyed it. I learned from it. It was amazing. It was super cool.

This image is like the overall idea of what I had learned.
Cool right?
I know. :p
I just love Aang, Katara, Sokka, Zuko and Toph. ^^


This cartoon taught me that, everyone has a speciality.
Everyone has a talent.
Everyone has a purpose in this world.
Everyone has the power to make a decision, to make a changes. To make the world a better place to live.
Everyone learn all the important things in life from their own selves, experiences and basically everything that one goes through in the journey of life.
Among all that, I learned that family, friendship and relationships are the best thing that can ever happen to a person. :)

0 0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...