My Blog List

Welcome

LatEsT bLabbEriNgs..

06/05/2013

I expected.

I expected this to happen. :)
Whatever it may be or look.
It might be just what God wants for us.
Anyway, we have another five years to see the efficacy of this party. :)
I was having trouble to decide which is the better one.
So, now God have given me plenty of time to see, think and decide..
Hope this people can accomplish all their promises.

Among all that, I hope and wish that the people of this nation will start to see each other as one. Kita kan 1 Malaysia. ;)

Don't want to hear stories like, "He really beat up a Malasysian because he thought he was a Bangladeshi."
Know your own people, then this kind of issues wouldn't even rise. :)

Have a nice day people.
#congratulations bn





0 0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...