My Blog List

Welcome

LatEsT bLabbEriNgs..

08/01/2014

Time flies.

It felt like just some time ago.
But it have been eight years since u left us.
Even though I'm living the days, I fail to realize that when the days end, it's one day further from that day.
Still feel like the same girl who you once held on and took care of.
Can still remember the way you look, the way you call me, the way you hold me, the way you worry when I fall sick, the way you work to feed me even when you're not well.
Time had flew.
Wish you had stayed longer to see me grow up.
Even though you're not here with me today, you're still there in my heart, thoughts, memories, and eyes.
For, you and I share a beautiful bond, because without you, I am not who I am today...
Granma, I'm a lady now. All grown up,  still growing.
Thank you for being there for me.
Thank you for taking care of me.
Thank you for loving me.
Thank you for nurturing me.
Thank you God, for giving me a guardian in the form of my grandma.
Love you grandma.
Miss you so much.

0 0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...