My Blog List

Welcome

LatEsT bLabbEriNgs..

07/05/2011

hmm...





hey people.. so long never write anything.. hmm..
tomorrow is mother's day.. cnt celebrate it.. me so far here.. niway.. thanx mom.. for everything u did for me..ur d best so far.. eventhough certain time i x like what ur doing, in d end, i come to know what are the reasons behind it.. which makes me.. like.. hmm. 'im so sorry ma.. i shouldn't have behaved that way..im really sorry'.. just that.. i x hide my feelings.. hmm. im still new to u.. like hw ur for me.. eventhough im aldy 19.. i still want to be cared, hugged, kissed, to be fed, to put to sleep on ur lap.. perhaps.. not feeling all that since small, made me still like diz.. i really want to feel all that.. seriously, im jealous of her.. eventhough she's my sister.. cause.. she can have all that where as.. im x having any of it.. i miss.. i miss a mom's hug.. i miss being caressed by a mom.. will i never be able to feel all that.... wt mistake i did.. i want all that.. my life is incomplete without a touch of a mom....hmmm...

0 0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...