My Blog List

Welcome

LatEsT bLabbEriNgs..

15/07/2012

You're that cruel?

Can you be that cruel?
What is the reason you do that?
What is the purpose of you giving that?
What is the need for that?
Why do you have to give this much of pain?
Why?
Why?
Tell me why..

Its just too painful to see that.
Imagine how it is for the one bearing..

It hurts so much to see my someone, my belonging to go through that.
Never a day that i had thought, or even imagined that it would happen..
To my sweetheart..

hmm..
What can I do..
What should I do..
Where was I when it happened..
What was I happy then when someone there was longing for my presence..
What was I enjoying when someone there was in pain..

I had been a jerk.
I'm so sorry honey..
I'm just so sorry..

I love you so much..
Hope everything would be fine..
Remember, we are here for you.
Now and forever..
No matter how you are,
No matter what happens.
You belong to us.
There is nothing that can change that.
Love you my dear.
Hope the God who had given you the challenge,
had given you the strength to overcome it too..
And we are always by your side too..
Love you Cassie.


0 0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...